Official MCFC V Celtic MATCH thread.

We are a far better footballing team than them, its just our defence that lets us down.

defenders completely blameless for the goal if you ask me.. sweep lost the ball when he never should have right in the middle of the pitch when we were setting up for a counter.. terrible

mancity dan said:
bert38 said:
Great tackle by Dunne-completely different player on his right side..

back to the dunney we all know and LOVE !!!!!

Its abundantly clear that we still need a commanding, left sided centre-half. Without that we will continue to struggle defensively.

bluesyob said:
City Raider said:
I know it's pre-season and I hate over reacting but our defence is worrying, very worrying.
i find the management worry beacause they havnt addressed this problem

They are trying to address the problem though with the attempts to sign Lescott and Terry. They can't force other clubs to accept our offers. Obivously want Lescott as part of the back 4 otherwise I think they would have moved on by now like we did when the Eto'o saga dragged on.

Wish that fucking Ref would get out of the way, everytime we try and pass it around the dge of the box he gets in the way!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.