Official MCFC V Celtic MATCH thread.

Cake said:
bluesyob said:
i find the management worry beacause they havnt addressed this problem

They are trying to address the problem though with the attempts to sign Lescott and Terry. They can't force other clubs to accept our offers. Obivously want Lescott as part of the back 4 otherwise I think they would have moved on by now like we did when the Eto'o saga dragged on.
but they have pondered over lescott for far too long when they should be looking at getting other targets and besides the defence should have been priority not left till the last minute

sdavros said:
Danish Blue said:
If you mean he puts in a cross and noone attacks the ball i guess you have a point of sorts

the goal?? three or four times when he's lost it because of a lack of ideas.. contrast him and beano on the left.. SWP is out of sorts

I disagree, and to excuse the pathetic defending because someone lost the ball makes little sense to me, dont teams win possesion because the other team loses the ball as a matter of course, it doesnt mean the centre halves have to lack positional sense and pace.

Robinho is magical sometimes!! Hopefully we will see that side to him more this season now he has settled into the Prem league.

Danish Blue said:
sdavros said:
the goal?? three or four times when he's lost it because of a lack of ideas.. contrast him and beano on the left.. SWP is out of sorts

I disagree, and to excuse the pathetic defending because someone lost the ball makes little sense to me, dont teams win possesion because the other team loses the ball as a matter of course, it doesnt mean the centre halves have to lack positional sense and pace.

you don't lose the ball in the centre circle on you're second touch because you're dilly dallying. Dreadful from SWP. Ben Haim didn't cover himself in glory either.. dunno where the fuck Dunne was..

Why is SWP exempt, he's been shite for a while now

edit he didn't lose it.. he gave it away.. Celtic didn't have to win possession.. big difference..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.