Official MCFC V Celtic MATCH thread.

No messy from Tal Ben Haim

I love the way that Adebayor has gone from being the missing link for us, to the next Jo. Mainly from what I can see being the introduction fo Tevez. I think we have looked vastly superior second half with Ade on, he links the play, provides an option and generally looks well suited to our play.

Man of match for me had been Zab at Right back, think he has really staked his claim for this spot, top quality workrate and a fantastic engine.

banbury_blue said:
No messy from Tal Ben Haim

I love the way that Adebayor has gone from being the missing link for us, to the next Jo. Mainly from what I can see being the introduction fo Tevez. I think we have looked vastly superior second half with Ade on, he links the play, provides an option and generally looks well suited to our play.

Man of match for me had been Zab at Right back, think he has really staked his claim for this spot, top quality workrate and a fantastic engine.

agreed, full time

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.