Official MCFC V Celtic MATCH thread.

banbury_blue said:
No messy from Tal Ben Haim

I love the way that Adebayor has gone from being the missing link for us, to the next Jo. Mainly from what I can see being the introduction fo Tevez. I think we have looked vastly superior second half with Ade on, he links the play, provides an option and generally looks well suited to our play.

Man of match for me had been Zab at Right back, think he has really staked his claim for this spot, top quality workrate and a fantastic engine.

Absolutely agree, he must start next week.

Good win, performance okay apart from very worrying defending on set pieces. Zab MOTM.

Lets get down to the real stuff now, bring on Blackburn.

Decent performance

from the beeb:

1650: BBC 5 live report that Joey Barton had had a "bust-up" with Newcastle caretaker boss Chris Hughton and will start on the bench against West Brom in the late kick-off. Plus ca change...

lol

Thanx4Knives said:
Decent performance

from the beeb:

1650: BBC 5 live report that Joey Barton had had a "bust-up" with Newcastle caretaker boss Chris Hughton and will start on the bench against West Brom in the late kick-off. Plus ca change...

lol

I quite fancy that game, will have to go stream hunting I reckon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.