Official Monthly MANC magazine

Pagie Jnr

This months MANC magazine will be the 200th and final one as it is no longer being printed after this one

LAST EVER ISSUE PRINTED OF
MANC
The Official Magazine of
THE 2012 PREMIER LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
Manchester City Football Club
Issue 23
AUGUST 2012
THE MAGAZINE WILL STOP BEING PRINTED AFTER THIS ISSUE AND WILL IN THE FUTURE BECOME PART OF THE
OFFICIAL MATCH DAY PROGRAMME

I think the Internet has a lt to with it. I used to get the magazine every month when I was growing up to read the interviews and find out little bits of information. The kind of stuff I see posted on here or the website every day.

davymcfc said:
I think the Internet has a lt to with it. I used to get the magazine every month when I was growing up to read the interviews and find out little bits of information. The kind of stuff I see posted on here or the website every day.
This. I remember having a special World Cup one with a full spread on Claudio Reyna and adoring it because we had a captaining midfielder at the World Cup... lol.

Pagie Jnr said:
THE MAGAZINE WILL STOP BEING PRINTED AFTER THIS ISSUE AND WILL IN THE FUTURE BECOME PART OF THE
OFFICIAL MATCH DAY PROGRAMME

Price rise for the matchday prog by the sound of it then, £3-50? £4?

Got the City Mag for years,was great wee publication,when it changed to ManC there was too much non City stuff in it,fashion,games,music etc,little interest to"middle aged"folk like myself,btw I think City"s match programmes are a very good read..

I love this magazine and have only just subscribed to it ,does this mean they will be sending me the match day programme instead,anyone know?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.