Official Monthly MANC magazine

Well, it seems the parts of the city mag that they merged into the prog were the crap ones.... i mean, in a match day prigramme hands up if you want to see a large 2 page photo of a dead animal (oooh eat like a player!), 4 pages of a player wearing clothes it'd take most of us a months to be able to pay for (ooooh fashion!), and a few pages of reviews of books dvds and music that isn't even city related! Yep, that's a modern match day programme.
And they dropped Gary James history articles and other football related stuff, for this?????
And don't say "don't buy it then" ;)

Recipes and fashion shoots in todays programme! FFS!

It tells you how to make mash potato in the programme.
I'll repeat that.
It tells you how to make mash potatoes in the programme.
Apparantly you have to boil them for 20 minutes.
However , you MUST check if soft before mashing.
Cheers for that city, I'll let the missus know.

I also liked the tip of serving lamb with mint sauce - does anyone think it'll catch on?

Just what we all want in the matchday programme.

That will be my last programme after buying at virtually every home game since '85. Complete joke and embarrassment imo

PS did anyone else find the tip to "drain bones and vegetables" a bit disturbing.

Yeah they've took the worst bits out of the mag - the bits everyone agreed were what made it such a bad magazine, and then put them in the programme instead! Ridiculous!

I thought it was good tbf, better than before, fresh.
a mix of news and feats with a new look.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.