Official Notts County post match reaction

Attacking The South Stand Second Half

O yer never noticed lol I cant remember, I'd say the Portsmouth 6-0 game but think there's been a time since then I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We're Confused....

This is the first time this season I remember us kicking toward the away fans second half. It's almost enshrined in common law that we attack the away fans first half then the family stand second half.

Seriously, is there an "understanding" amongst teams that this is the case? Most teams seem to have routine.I think if I was a coach I would try and bust the routine if I had a chance (ie won the toss).<br /><br />-- Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:01 pm --<br /><br />Now I'm confused, my post that stated this thread is timed as being later than the latest posts....???

Agreed. Slightly frustrating first half. But in the second half the floodgates opened and our talent showed. Glad Edin scored. Man Utd in the next round, please?

poor performance till Tevez came on and we bucked our ideas up a bit but 5-0 was extremely flattering but Dzeko should have made it 6 terrible miss.

Balotelli is a whining, immature little baby and I'm sick of it, he did fuck all today.

Lots of room for improvement as County had control of the midfield for a good hour or so and they passed the ball better for long periods of the game.

Least we're through.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
poor performance till Tevez came on and we bucked our ideas up a bit but 5-0 was extremely flattering but Dzeko should have made it 6 terrible miss.

Balotelli is a whining, immature little baby and I'm sick of it, he did fuck all today.

Lots of room for improvement as County had control of the midfield for a good hour or so and they passed the ball better for long periods of the game.

Least we're through.

If we can win 5-0 and have lots of room for improvement then it aint all bad surely?

We won, be happy.

Micah's goal celebration

Covered his face and started laughing.. it made me laugh! Such class!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.