Official Notts County post match reaction

Re: Micah's goal celebration

mancincali said:
Covered his face and started laughing.. it made me laugh! Such class!

whilst saying to himself "how the fook did i do that"

viera needs to go at end of contract
dzeko is bedding in
hart is a great shot stopper but needs to work on crosses,corners and distribution.
jo best game so far
balotelli needs to grow up
zabeletta is ndj twin when it comes to fight and team player
richards good twin brother is back
silva is brill
tevez is pretty special too
onwards and upwards

Nice game, Dzeko should score that last one, but GK did good job also.

Also i saw one great assist by Dzeko to Tevez, that was one great ball, and by me best assist in 6 or 7 last games, that i watched, also nice move by Tevez.

Baloteli did only shit today :S, I don't get how one player can be so much nervouse, that can't get him anything good.

Silva not bad today, but could send few pases bether.

Viera golden head :D, almost Hattrick, not bad game, did gave 2 goals, but losing to much balls in mid, and against good teams that can be costly.

scorer said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
poor performance till Tevez came on and we bucked our ideas up a bit but 5-0 was extremely flattering but Dzeko should have made it 6 terrible miss.

Balotelli is a whining, immature little baby and I'm sick of it, he did fuck all today.

Lots of room for improvement as County had control of the midfield for a good hour or so and they passed the ball better for long periods of the game.

Least we're through.

If we can win 5-0 and have lots of room for improvement then it aint all bad surely?

We won, be happy.

i am happy...just not with the performance.

No doubt there'll be those who come on and criticise the fact that people can come on and say what they think about the performance and it not be completely positive just because we won, yeah we won 5-0, and we're through, great. Doesn't hide the fact that we didn't play well.

Re: Micah's goal celebration

Dzeko's Right Boot said:
I reckon it was because he was so surprised he scored it! Was an outstanding finish.

it really was, he deserved it too, played well for us. I think I prefer Micah over our other RB options.

Lacklustre 1st half but stepped it up in the 2nd especially when Tevez came on. Tevez and Dzeko looked good as a partnership and good to see them both get a goal, happy for Micah as well, Overall a good day!

I think our charecter really showed to not have the best first half and turn the game around with 2 corners but after that to control the game and ultimately see it out 5 0. Glad we're through! one step closer blues:)

JoeMercer'sWay said:
poor performance till Tevez came on and we bucked our ideas up a bit but 5-0 was extremely flattering but Dzeko should have made it 6 terrible miss.

Balotelli is a whining, immature little baby and I'm sick of it, he did fuck all today.

Lots of room for improvement as County had control of the midfield for a good hour or so and they passed the ball better for long periods of the game.

Least we're through.

This

What we learned

Without Tevez we have no energy
When Barry plays we tend to hold the ball better
Kompany is a big miss
Edin looked better
We start too slow

Desperately need AJ and DJ back -

very poor first half
first 20mins was the worst iv seen tbh

second half much much better
need to improve a lot though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.