Official Notts County post match reaction

I think once the game got to 2-0 we did look more comfortable, and of course when Tévez came on that changed things even more in our favour.

Nice to see him get a well taken goal and Micah's fifth was well finished too. And although not at our best, we can't complain too much at 5-0. I'm sure we'd all take that on Thursday.

I had the camera with me so the pics I took from today's game are here:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/zawtowers/sets/72157625972690603/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.flickr.com/photos/zawtowers/ ... 972690603/</a>

Re: Performance

another username said:
scorer said:
Oh I do like a good larfff.

What's so funny? Are you another doom and gloomer, looking forward to us getting knocked out of the cups?
meh.

On the contrary... you are either incredibly stupid else you are a crap wind up merchant..... I'm happy for you to be either of possibly (probably) both...

You come on here sayimg you only started supporting City since we signed Robinho then go on to say you can only be bothered to go to the big 4 matches and cant be arsed with lesser side....

Then you have the temerity to suggest some fans are glory hunters....

Like I say, that is pure comedy and I do like a good larrrf.

I noticed that long ball from Barry and Zabaleta were very good and mostly on target as well, Mancini should encourage the players to try more direct play forward when short pass didn't work out imo.

I thought we were pretty poor and the scoreline flattered us. The attendance was a embarrassment, I know we have three home games in seven days but 27k is a joke IMO. I've always said we have a standard 30k (because of our MR days) but this seems to be going down, BTW why does the family stand have to be directly behind the goal? it looks dreadful and needs reviewing!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.