Official Notts County post match reaction

Re: Performance

scorer said:
another username said:
How could you miss the game? It's on free tv, Only £15 a ticket, on the free radio, are you even seriously on board, with this project? Or just glory hunting for tickets when we get to a final?

Oh I do like a good larfff.

What's so funny? Are you another doom and gloomer, looking forward to us getting knocked out of the cups?
meh.

blue_taff said:
deveney said:
jus wana say totally agree about mario. this guy has issues. im becoming increasingly frustrated with watching him play. dont get me wrong the guy has the potential to be world class but all he does is whinge whinge whinge. i for 1 felt nervy everytime he dint get a decision his way today as he was waving his arms here there and everywhere. i feel theres always a big chance he will get sent off and for me this can be real damaging for the team. i certainly dont wana be watching this side of the guy for the rest of his contract. if the guys not happy then just get lost n go back to italy. storming down the tunnel spitting his dummy out. he just dont look interested. just hope he changes is attitude cos lik i said he has the ability and potental to be a city great x

but i don't get it you have hardly seen him play, and when you have more often than not he scores. this guy behind me today was shouting at the top of his voice that he hated him and this is why you never get picked son, eh hasn't he been injured

true mate fair enough he does score more often than not but lets say we playing champions league next year n he gets sent of in a vital game. we cant say we ant bin warned wen we kno the way he his. european refs aint gona take that crap off players. like i said before he is a good player but mancini dunt seemed to of got anywhere with his temperment as was proven today when he got took off. no discapline. i do hope he keeps scoring for us tho. i just want wats best for team.

Pre Tevez: We were relying on Vieira to save our asses, of all people. That's how shit we were.

After Tevez: Unstoppable. The Tevez-Dzeko duo looked fantastic.

NewbBlue said:
Pre Tevez: We were relying on Vieira to save our asses, of all people. That's how shit we were.

After Tevez: Unstoppable. The Tevez-Dzeko duo looked fantastic.
Or more likely once County went down two goals they visibly deflated as they had no chance. No offense to Tevez, mind. I love him.

If that waste of space toureyaya would get his finger out and earn his corn we will be fine

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.