ello_jo said:
Pumaredblackstripes.jpg

Umbrothird.jpg

I really like the second one, Id buy that for like a 3rd kit or something

Re: Kit Designs

Petetheblu said:
Sorry, but they are all very poor.

Look Jo I feel a bit sorry for you so I've come up with some pointers:

1. Use better software and not some cheepo thats been ripped off pirate bay, I always use TOP TOP quality designer software and you will notice my quality is far far better than yours.

2. Use some ORIGINALITY, perhaps a bit of a quirk or something. It will be noticeable straight away, my designs have that air of chique about them, instantly reconisable.

3. Get some colour tips from a girl, they often have a feel for it...I mean how many women have you seen wearing red and green??? I'd bet you've got a whole wardrobe of those two colours.

And least but not last. My most important tip!!! Design to put the FAB into Fashion. So fashion people and male hairstylist can say " OH MY GOD, THAT LOOKSSS FABULOUSSSSS".

Down below is a one I quickly knocked up. Oh and hands off ...its copyrighted.

34pcbv5.jpg

See how I've added the extra bit around the middle, thats so the Ric types can feel a little less restricted when their leaning over to finish off their 12th pint.

Also you will noticed that I have made a subtle statement across the chest, nothing to rash, but a statement none the less.

Notice the tab pocket???? that's so we can all (players and crowd) light up after scoring and enjoy the moment together.
The Bonus kit (for the Garry Cooks) of this world will be sold with a CIGAR pocket instead. I'm also trialing the SCROTE edition which has a smaller pocket for the rizzlers and has a special burn proof material, plus a pop up cushion so they can sleep during a day match, as I'm led to believe that three o'clock is still very early for them?

Finally notice the COD piece!!! Because everyone knows City fans have the biggest balls...even the ladies.

I hoped I've helped you out Jo and you can go away and learn and remember, It's about making people feel comfy and acceptible, it's not there fault there fat, lazy or just hip college kids.

And don't forget to put in a little FAB!!!

hahahahahahahahahaha fucking quality can't believe i didn't see this earlier.

JamesTenOne said:
Here is my effort. Inspired by the Adidas/Brother design from earlier in the thread.

1x404.jpg

nice shirt, just carnt get my head a round the sponsors, from a distance it looks like were promoting "holy wars"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.