Official Pre-match City v Wolves (29/10/11)

Status
Not open for further replies.
r.soleofsalford said:
ManchesterCityTurkishFan said:
I Turkish and the Manchester City supporter .. There are many like me supporter of Manchester City team's in Turkey.. In addition, many countries have supporters of Manchester City..

welcome,

i like your kebabs.
Welcome yourself
if you come to Turkey with Turkish food and the guests would eat kebab ..

Džeko said:
Edin Dzeko #10 said:
Would love to see Balotelli and Dzeko starting together. Shame it won't happen..

(Y)

If you had suggested this last season or just after the CS then I would disagree. But both are in some nice form so wouldn't hurt.

It is important but Villarreal on Wednesday away from home is more important.

Today it is Milner, AJ, Barry, I would trust them with De Jong, Dzeko and Agüero or Nasri maybe.

Yaya, Balo, Silva could sit this out and perform against Villarreal and then QPR away.

Last home PL match was against Villa and we won easily with AJ, Milner and Barry.

Wolves are in bad form, saw the match against Swansea they played last weekend, they were pretty bad apart from the last 25 minutes, Swansea had numerous chances it ended 2-2, it could end 1-4 to Swansea easily. So Wolves dont give up, just has to defend well after we are ahead. That's why NDJ, Barry, Milner all starts for me.

We need a win, 1-0, 2-1, grind it out, doesnt matter how, but Villarreal is a total must win, and we arent that fluid in CL so shoud reserve some energy for that match.

CITYFAN200 said:
Evening lads

New member here what a win last week still buzzing.

Only disappointment is Nasri so excited when he signed but he cant seem to get in the starting 11 for the league matches recently.

Do you lads think he will do well here or remain a sub for the big games ?

Nasri will be fine. League assist leader, right? When Silva first came he looked totally out of his depth. Nasri is still getting familiar with the lads, he's got all the tools to be world class.

Ducado said:
No game is easy in this league,

I still can't shake off the Cityitus

Same here, especially after how Wolves played us last year.

Firstly let me say i'm Mario's biggest fan, but i would play him on sat and rest him on wed, i know he's matured so much but i still think we will get the odd down from him as well as all the wonderfull up's!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.