Official Pre-match City v Wolves (29/10/11)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Dzeko is to start, we will see another brace at least fo sho.

Super Mario is a big game player and I am sure bobby will use him as a starter in the more important and more difficult villareal game...

Bobby will prob give kun another few days off as he did just come back from injury so no need to risk anything with him. Johnson has been on a point to proove mission so he might get another start...

Play Aguero! Don't rest the team

Villarreal are rubbish! Even levante beat them thenothernweek! Rossi and nilmar are both injured ! Carzola there best player has left to play for Malaga

Play our best team in the league!

PrideofManchestercity said:
Play Aguero! Don't rest the team

Villarreal are rubbish! Even levante beat them thenothernweek! Rossi and nilmar are both injured ! Carzola there best player has left to play for Malaga

Play our best team in the league!

Champions League does not work like that. Look at Man United, as experinced as they are, they are struggling against unknown teams. Villareal may be weak at the moment but their experienced will show. Need to rest our key players when we have the opportunity, not that i am saying Wolves are a bad team but we can afford to rest Aguero.

(Already posted in the tickets thread) Has anyone got 2 spare tickets for the wolves game 2moro i can purchase?
Already got tickets for myself and 3 others (tickets for the tudor sweet too :) ) but 2 of my mates want to join us on the trip now and obviously sold out. Please pm me and let me know. Cheers!

Im not sure we can afford to be too lax. The midweek result wasn't representative of how Wolves will play tomorrow, and the Premier League is littered with unexpected results against teams like Wolves / Wigan etc.

I quite like the idea of rotating the squad virtually every other game, so everyone's getting a game (not for their sake, but for the club sake), but there are simply no easy games when you're in the CL and you're trying to win the PL.

Winning the PL means you have to be merciless with clubs like Wolves and not take your foot off the gas. I'd play Aguero - in preparation for him playing Villareal. It will do him good to get a goal or two and rev him up for VR next week.

Nasri or Milner tomorrow? You have to think one plays tomorrow, one against Villarreal.

Different ball game tomorrow. Wolves WILL park the bus and try frustrate the our fans. I believe we need to wise up to this and not create a flat atmosphere after 20 mins because we are not winning.

Although I suspect the momentum from the derby to help.

COME ON CITY!!!

lionheart said:
My choice would be the same eleven as that playing at Old Trafford, subject to no training injuries.

I'd like us to play the 6-1 team on Wednesday so with all due respect to Wolves would like us to rest a few tomorrow.

Hart
Zab
VK
Lescott
Kolarov
NDJ
Barry
AJ
Silva
Nasri
Dzeko

And get Silva and Barry off as early as possible.

squirtyflower said:
wesshaw1985 said:
Hart
Richards-Kompany-Lescott-Clichy
Milner-DeJong-Barry
Nasri-Dzeko-Johnson

Not much difference between Wolves 1st and 2nd eleven, so i'd start Nasri, Dzeko and Johnno again as the front 3.
Save Ballo, Aguero, Yaya and Silva for Villareal mid-week.
I'd go with that line up too, why risk injuries when we have such a big game on Wednesday night

Thirded; can see Milner scoring. 4-1 I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.