Official: Raheem Sterling Signs On 5 Year Deal

I don't think Sterling will reach either Messi or Ronaldo's level but he can match Bale's without a shadow of a doubt.

Big statement that. The lad is brilliant and I'm a big fan but let's remember he's 20 and no where near the finished article yet. He has a way to go to be as good as Bale in his last year at Spurs.
Sterling already showing with the right development his passing, dribbling and general play will be better than Bales. Bales strength is exploiting space by being faster than anyone else, beating someone with a great skill out of nowhere and his shooting from distance is brilliant. His build up play tho, especially considering he's in the world class bracket, is underwhelming.
Sterling has more strings to play on even though his abbilities isnt fully developed yet

Of all the horribly bitter things the dippers have said about him this is one of the very few things that is reasonable. His finishing is one of his weaker attributes, Though i've no doubt he'll improve that in time and being alongside a master finisher like Aguero
Playing alongside the likes of Kun and Bony can only help his footballing education re. his finishing.

It should be SAM.

Haven't gotten a shirt with name and number on the back since SWP left for Chelsea but I'm considering getting the new one with Sterling on the back. Just to annoy the pool fans in Drogheda. Undecided between 7 and 49 as the numbers though :/

I think Sterling is rapidly going to become as good for City as Hazard is for Chelsea. He is FOUR YEARS younger. I hold my hands up that 3 years ago when I saw him, I never believed he would be so good. I thought he would be another Walcott, Lennon, Oxface type player, but he is way smarter than that. He is already able to interact with David Silva, & actually be the one who creates the most danger at the end of it.

We have hit the jackpot with this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.