Official Rangers v City Thread

Micah Richards is just awful at the back. He can't position himself correct even if his life depended on it.

Project said:
Is it George Burley co-commentating

Not sure who it is, but he's annoying me a bit.

"How are they going to fit Tevez into this team?! In place of Robinho?"

Um no. I'm not a gambling man, but I'd hazard a guess it may be at the expense of Kelvin Etuhu. I've just got an inkling on this.

Major said:
Project said:
Im not sure but if it is i think the comments he has made towards City are very respectful, As i used to fucking hate Burley on Setenta he was a right ****.

They both understand what Pre Season games are all about (especially in our case) I just wish some of our fans understood as well

Major said:
Project said:
Im not sure but if it is i think the comments he has made towards City are very respectful, As i used to fucking hate Burley on Setenta he was a right ****.

Yep, Craig Burley was a complete bell end.

Major said:
greenie said:
get to fuck

What a fucking idiot he proberley doent even know how many games Richard has played in! Could do without clowns like him.
fuck off you knobends, must have seen dunne on thousands of games, called a season ticket lads

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.