Official Rangers v City Thread

chrisi said:
Major said:
What a fucking idiot he proberley doent even know how many games Richard has played in! Could do without clowns like him.
fuck off you knobends, must have seen dunne on thousands of games, called a season ticket lads

had one for 12 years tosser, club captain and legend, might have lost it a little but he will return.

when/if we win a trophy i want him to lift it

Ric said:
Project said:
Is it George Burley co-commentating

Not sure who it is, but he's annoying me a bit.

"How are they going to fit Tevez into this team?! In place of Robinho?"

Um no. I'm not a gambling man, but I'd hazard a guess it may be at the expense of Kelvin Etuhu. I've just got an inkling on this.

The main commentator is Rob McLean, who commentated on the SPL for BBC Scotland in the late '90s. His sidekick is a Rangers player, I suspect Derek Ferguson, elder brother of Barry.

RealMancsAreBlue said:
Ric said:
Not sure who it is, but he's annoying me a bit.

"How are they going to fit Tevez into this team?! In place of Robinho?"

Um no. I'm not a gambling man, but I'd hazard a guess it may be at the expense of Kelvin Etuhu. I've just got an inkling on this.

Leave Etuhu out, are you MAD ???

i know your jesting and i dont like to call players but has he done anything in the first half to me no but that maybe just me.

Friendly's are hard to judge but on the basis of this we need another centre half a.s.a.p. Every time they run at us we look vulnerable

Think that Barry, Adebayor, Ireland and Robinho are playing well.

Not convinced by De Jong or Bridge.

Yesssss. My stream has Danish adverts. Im hoping some young totty is going to get her breasts out advertising butter or something.

Major said:
Who's on the bench lads i missed the line up
Manchester City:
Given, Richards, Toure, Dunne, Bridge, De Jong, Barry, Ireland, Etuhu, Robinho, Adebayor.

Unused subs:
Taylor, Zabaleta, Petrov, Ben-Haim, Bellamy, McGivern, Weiss, Clayton, Vidal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.