Official Rangers v City Thread

i would loan etuhu out he just needs match practice. You can tell he isnt on the same wavelength yet but it will come with time

BingoBango said:
Ric said:
Not sure who it is, but he's annoying me a bit.

"How are they going to fit Tevez into this team?! In place of Robinho?"

Um no. I'm not a gambling man, but I'd hazard a guess it may be at the expense of Kelvin Etuhu. I've just got an inkling on this.

The main commentator is Rob McLean, who commentated on the SPL for BBC Scotland in the late '90s. His sidekick is a Rangers player, I suspect Derek Ferguson, elder brother of Barry.

Sounds right as Burley wouldnt speak like this he only spouts shit

RealMancsAreBlue said:
My half time view -

Weve got some great quality going forward and looked excellent but Richards, Dunne and Bridge simply arent good enough for where we want to go this season.

this^^^!!!

dunne & bridge to go on loan or something they seriously arnt good enough for our "top 4/5/6 w.e" campaign

blue_chili_pepper said:
don't know about any of you but this ustream tv stream is fucking bollocks, keeps fucking freezing!

it didn't freeze this much during the scousers game!

im using this one and it doesnt freeze at all <a class="postlink" href="http://www.nkora.net/other_matches-6.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.nkora.net/other_matches-6.html</a>

quality and streaming is better than any match I watched last season

The problem with Richard Dunne is that because Kolo is playing right side centre half, Dunne is having to play left side centre back and he hasn't got a left foot and this game has highlighted our need for either Lescott or Upson to come in and sort that part out. Even Nedum was better than Dunne in the left centre half position though!

I thought our goals was brilliant and once or twice Robinho and Adebayor have linked up really well (there you go I said something positive about the latter player!)

Ireland was brilliant. Him and Barry are basically running the show. The defending was shit for the goal we conceeded and we were under the kosh for a bit after that but we weathered the storm and that is a positive.

I'm quite happy generally. I don't like Etuhu on the right though. He'd be my fourth choice right winger behind Tevez, SWP and Weiss. The latter may surprise you but at least he attempts to take people on and beat his man.

good half that, a fair few of the players look really sharp. impressed with barry and adebayor and robbie at the minute

Ric said:
Project said:
Is it George Burley co-commentating

Not sure who it is, but he's annoying me a bit.

"How are they going to fit Tevez into this team?! In place of Robinho?"

Um no. I'm not a gambling man, but I'd hazard a guess it may be at the expense of Kelvin Etuhu. I've just got an inkling on this.

it sounds like derek ferguson barry's older brother and ex rangers player 99% sure

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.