Official Rangers v City Thread

southstand117 said:
Edwardio said:
My mate has just seen Ireland's car at John Lewis Cheadle! Has he got the night off?

photo.jpg
hope he has for your sake,and his missus hasn't used his car or you will be exposed as the biggest WUM going lol

He only spotted the car mate... didnt see Stevie in there ;)

de Jong-Barry-Ireland. This is our midfield for the season and where the game is won. Let us see what they can do against Rangers. Their understanding will be crucial for us this season.

for those who havent read the "rangers game cancelled" thread in the bluemoon forum,I suggest you head there immediately.

Etuhu is a waste if SWP isn't gonna play give the spot to Weiss or Petrov, someone worth a shit that is actually going to help us at some point this season.

Russ218 said:
Team for tonight is;

Given
Richards
Toure
Dunne
Bridge
De Jong
Etuhu
Ireland
Barry
Adebayor
Robinho

so thatll most likely be
......................................Given.......................................
.....Richards........Toure......................Dunne........Bridge.......
....................................................................................
............................Dejong..........Barry..............................
....................................Ireland.......................................
.............Etuhu..........................................Robinho...........
....................................Ade...........................................

That is some dogshit. Etuhu? He needs to go away, and let the space for Weiss or SWP. What a waste that guy is. Other than that, it is good.

Somud said:
That is some dogshit. Etuhu? He needs to go away, and let the space for Weiss or SWP. What a waste that guy is. Other than that, it is good.

i sort of agree in a way but lets get behind the lad, its not his fault hughes hasnt sold him and picked him to play.

Somud said:

Shop window.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.