Official Rangers v City Thread

Is SWP on the bench?

I've been waiting for SWP to breakdown this Summer as he needed his knee washing out, but chose to play for England and see if it settled down. of course it will settle down with rest, and then it will flare up again when he starts training

Hope there's another reason - probably will be, but I always fear the worst

Easy. It is our best team, although Hughes has chosen Etuhu and Dunne in Tévez and Kompany places. When they are in fit, they will play for Dunne and Etuhu.

SWP will play since the bench, and today he will have this rol.

I'm not sure why Hughes keep playing Ehutu pre-season?? He's nowhere near good enough to make this team when the season kicks off. I would much rather he'd played Weiss for the 90mins to see how he goes.

Etuhu is a dcent player as well. Really fast. Just hope some of the impatient fans who support City give him a chance

I always thought he was the better player when Etuhu and Sturridge came through from the Youth team

PoolHustler said:
I'm not sure why Hughes keep playing Ehutu pre-season?? He's nowhere near good enough to make this team when the season kicks off. I would much rather he'd played Weiss for the 90mins to see how he goes.
maybe he's playing a fair bit too let other clubs no about him

Marvin said:
Etuhu is a dcent player as well. Really fast. Just hope some of the impatient fans who support City give him a chance

I always thought he was the better player when Etuhu and Sturridge came through from the Youth team

Etuhu is shite, and he will play 0 minutes this year. He has to leave City.

Playing today, another teams can see him and buy him if we are lucky.

Where do we want to go? I want to go to a place where Etuhu can´t be. To a Champion Team. Change the chip.

Etuhu is ahead of Weiss, and if Tevez and SWP? are injured it makes sense

he's a young lad learning the game so stop slagging him off. What happens if he logs and reads this sh't, or if his family do?

All this talk about City must not foregt about the acdemy and you start the abuse without a ball being kicked. D'heads

Spanish said:
Marvin said:

Etuhu is shite, and he will play 0 minutes this year. He has to leave City.

Playing today, another teams can see him and buy him if we are lucky.

Where do we want to go? I want to go to a place where Etuhu can´t be. To a Champion Team. Change the chip.

fair enough but lay off lad !!! he hasnt done ANYTHING wrong, hes still a city player at the end of the day so untill he isnt get behind him ffs!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.