Official site videos

Paul powers moustache

What is going on with the video playback on the City website ?

The best football website ever and I cant watch the clips , its like watching sky tv in a thunderstorm .

I will check it out on a different pc later just to see if it is my desk top at fault.

Anyone got a clue ?

Re: Official site video's

It's absolutely fine on my desktop PC, but my lesser specced laptop (Still, a 2 HT-core i7) struggles with it. I think it's the player itself rather than connection speeds. It's just not very optimised by the looks of things.. Or it's Flash itself. Tried having flash only run on the speedier nvidia card, but it's exactly the same so I'm leaning towards the player.

It could be a recent graphics driver update though. Not tried rolling back yet.

Wolfy said:
It's absolutely fine on my desktop PC, but my lesser specced laptop (Still, a 2 HT-core i7) struggles with it. I think it's the player itself rather than connection speeds. It's just not very optimised by the looks of things.. Or it's Flash itself. Tried having flash only run on the speedier nvidia card, but it's exactly the same so I'm leaning towards the player.

It could be a recent graphics driver update though. Not tried rolling back yet.
Could you translate this into english please..thanks!!

Same for me, unwatchable at the moment as the picture jerks and the sound is out of sinc so badly, shame we have the best web site but the tech side of things is so poor, it has only happened lately so must be some kind of update at the clubs end ;0(

So glad this has come up. I've uninstalled and re-installed the latest Flash player but it's still the same. I really hope someone from City reads this and is aware of the problems. It started a few weeks ago for me. The picture just freezes then jerks. It's unwatchable and it's been doing my head in! Please sort it out kind Mr MCFC website man. :)

JOGAMIGMOG said:
So glad this has come up. I've uninstalled and re-installed the latest Flash player but it's still the same. I really hope someone from City reads this and is aware of the problems. It started a few weeks ago for me. The picture just freezes then jerks. It's unwatchable and it's been doing my head in! Please sort it out kind Mr MCFC website man. :)

Sounds like the video player then. I bet it's mayhem in the player's script.

Anyone with this issue at their computer right now? Try playing a video from last season and see if you get the same problem. If it's fine, then it's the encode.

just tried extended highlights from southampton game and it plays fine for me

using ie9 win7 64

edit: tried the vid from qpr game still ok

It seemed to start about 6 weeks ago, upto then, it was fine on my home PC, but nowadays is piss poor like others have posted.

Is there a way to let the OS know, see if there is glitch at their end?

blueonblue said:
Same for me, unwatchable at the moment as the picture jerks and the sound is out of sinc so badly, shame we have the best web site but the tech side of things is so poor, it has only happened lately so must be some kind of update at the clubs end ;0(

mines the same,i thought it was my ten year old puter

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.