Official Stoke City v Manchester City thread

Prestwich_Blue said:
They haven't won at home since November but we have failed to beat 5 of the other 6 clubs at the bottom away. Based on that, the draw lks likely but this could be a big test of just how far we've come under Hughes.

last 10 stoke home results..
2-1
1-0
2-1
2-0
1-0
1-1
0-1
0-0
0-1
0-0
5 goals against in 10 games in my opinion is a good home record.

lionheart said:
Our average height must be 5ft 6ins against over 6ft for Stoke. We will get murdered at set pieces, unless we belatedly put in a bid for Rory Delap and get him side-lined for the game. My prediction is 1-0 to Stoke ( predicted 2-0 to City for the Newcastle game) as its a must win game for them while we are near the comfort zone.

This! It will be a proper test of how things have changed if at all....our recent wins all coming at home. This will be in the mould of Bolton/Wigan etc and they'll try and kick us off the park. The sought of game De Jong was bought for. We could easily get done big here if not up for the fight. I hope things have changed, would be a great sign if we could pick up 3.

......................Hart.....................
Richards...Kompany...Onouha...Bridge
...............Zabaleta...De Jong.........
Sweep...............Ireland........Robinho
....................Bellamy......................

1-0 to City. I reckon having to two 'hard men' in defensive midfeild will give us that extra bite that we've lacked before.

Do you reckon we'll leave 3 players up front for Delap's throws like we did at home?

Worked a treat that and we're one of the only teams to defend them succesfully and that's with OUR defence.

I dont think it will be an easy 3 by any stretch you think the scum only fluked a 1-0 near the end , dippers held to a draw, arse turned over, chelsea were the only ones who looked relatively comfortable.

In our favour though Richards, kompany and ned all superb in the air so hopefully their directness wont trouble us that much and we can use our pace in the break to snatch a couple, should be an interesting game!

mancboy123 said:
I dont think it will be an easy 3 by any stretch you think the scum only fluked a 1-0 near the end , dippers held to a draw, arse turned over, chelsea were the only ones who looked relatively comfortable.

In our favour though Richards, kompany and ned all superb in the air so hopefully their directness wont trouble us that much and we can use our pace in the break to snatch a couple, should be an interesting game!

we'll win 2-0 and i predict there fans will get more arrested than ours lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.