Official Stoke City v Manchester City thread

City 2-1

Same team we played against barcodes, i believe and have confidence this is the best team who will push us up the league for the second half of this season.

-----------------Hart
Richard----Kompany----Ned-----Bridge
------------Zabs---De Jong
----------------Ireland
---SWP-----------------------Robbie
----------------Bellamy

City will win 1-0 or 2-1. Will be a close game.
--------------Hart--------------
Richards-Onuoha-Kompany-Bridge
--------Zabaleta-De Jong-------
SWP---------Ireland-----Robinho
-------------Bellamy------------

Just a gut feeling, but I think we are due for a good away win. Maybe even 3 - 0, we are long overdue for a good away performance and with a game in hand we would be on Evertons shoulders as they are likely to lose at OT this weekend.

Am still going for a 1-0 defeat. In fact the more easy City wins I see predicted on here, the more likely is a defeat in my view. My second best prediction is 2-0 to Poke with Zaba sent off. Remember Forest at home only a few weeks ago and how we were going to murder them...

lionheart said:
Am still going for a 1-0 defeat. In fact the more easy City wins I see predicted on here, the more likely is a defeat in my view. My second best prediction is 2-0 to Poke with Zaba sent off. Remember Forest at home only a few weeks ago and how we were going to murder them...

A small club mentality if ever I heard one!

Cant see us losing this one as im not wearing my expensive City top, that ive worn to, spurs, rags, everton and forrest, cost me £45. and i havnt seen them win in it. so it stayin in the wardrobe. COME ON CITY..

i think this will be a very important game for us to succeed in... we have a terrible away record this season and we really need to change that... only 1 win so far...

with the new additions to the team i think we have a good chance of winning this... but as i said earlier it will not be easy so i go for a 0-2 win for us...

i got my new man city shirt yesterday... 7 Ireland!!! Woohoo come on superman!!!!

-------------------Hart--------------------
Richards---Kompany---Ned/Dunne-----Bridge
---------Zab-------------------De Jong-----
SWP---------Ireland------------------Robbie
-----------------Bellamy--------------------

Think we could get 2-1 here! Just need to keep our heads down and work the ball low.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.