Official Stoke City v Manchester City thread

Words cannot describe what I've seen today. What's with all the crosses, long balls, hopeless chipped through balls. I can't remember the last time we scored in the air.

Can't wait to see what Hughes has to say about that result.

How much have we spent since Sven left???? No fucking improvement whatsoever.

Poor match overall again City can't play against poor sides we just get out muscled, awaits thread after thread of monging for the rest of the week, we have had a good run we played poor nothing much else to say although I am sure plenty will say it

Fucking awful

Ireland, Robinho, Richards, Bridge, Kompany all has poor games.

Hughes really needs to work on preparation for games like this, why we we were playing high balls is bemusing, appart from the first ten minutes we never got the ball on the ground and played flowing football.

TYPICAL CITY.

Commentator: "A historic victory against the RRRICHEST club in the world! they have beaten the millionaires of Manchester!" FUCKING YAWN!!!!! Find a new script FFS!

......onwards with Sparky. Surely the owners are beginning to realise that the rag is turning us in to a laughing stock.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.