Official Stoke City v Manchester City thread

Ducado said:
Poor match overall again City can't play against poor sides we just get out muscled, awaits thread after thread of monging for the rest of the week, we have had a good run we played poor nothing much else to say although I am sure plenty will say it
agreed - felt we turned a corner last few games, but totally outmuscled today

Think we'll see a target man deffo tomorrow. RSC or A.N. Other

The lemmings will be out in force this evening

The worst thing about results like this is that it makes all the muppets who asked why Kaká would ever come play for City look entirely correct in their thinking.

We were playing against ten fucking defenders...get a grip ffs..tell me what else we could have done and I will laugh my socks off..

keemcfc said:
that style of play shouldnt be allowed in the prem. i class it as cheating.

WWAANNKKEERRSS!!!!!!!!!!
wtf u on about we did it against wigan and would ov dun the same today, were shit and not good enough to get in europe!

JULES said:
tommcfc said:
JULES said:
lads, its just not our day

no excuse
we are shit

ok tom run me through it, what exactly should we have done then

2nd half elano should have been straight on
richards off for a striker after 10 mins because they weren't attacking and caceido on for de jong.
we should have shot more rather than fucking about with it on the edge of the box.
shouldn't have played long ball with the smallest front 3 in the league against the biggest set of meatheads.
anything else?

or shall we just go ah well not our day.
we played like shit and we could have made it our day

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.