Official Summer 2013 Transfer Update Thread

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Pigeonho said:
Stekellenberg to Fulham is a coup for them, though it smacks a bit of van der sar. See how it goes at a small club, then move on.

If that goes through then along with Boateng and Amorebieta and the players they already have they should be challenging for Europa next season.
As in boateng of the Kevin-prince flavour?

leetollerfield said:
Jesus Navas (Sevilla) > Manchester City £22.9m. (Incase you didn't know)
Although Sky will report it as 55m when they add wages the tea and coffee he drank on his flight over etc etc

BringBackSwales said:
Pigeonho said:
kiam06 said:
Although Sky will report it as 55m when they add wages the tea and coffee he drank on his flight over etc etc
Oh fuck off for fucks sake.

what's he said for fucks sake?
Instantly bothering about what the not so important media might say instead of just enjoying it. You'd have to be a right miserable **** to see us linked to a player and instantly care what the media will say. Who fucking cares?
Just enjoy it.

Pigeonho said:
BringBackSwales said:
Pigeonho said:
Oh fuck off for fucks sake.

Instantly bothering about what the not so important media might say instead of just enjoying it. You'd have to be a right miserable **** to see us linked to a player and instantly care what the media will say. Who fucking cares?
Just enjoy it.

often disagree with him myself, but entitled to his views he is<br /><br />-- Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:57 pm --<br /><br />
BringBackSwales said:
Pigeonho said:
BringBackSwales said:
Just enjoy it.

often disagree with him myself, but entitled to his views he is

sorry just read that again, kids have got me talking like fucking yoda for fucks sake

BringBackSwales said:
Pigeonho said:
BringBackSwales said:
Just enjoy it.

-- Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:57 pm --

BringBackSwales said:
Pigeonho said:
Just enjoy it.

sorry just read that again, kids have got me talking like fucking yoda for fucks sake
Ha! Good repost.
Course he is but he's a fucking drain when it comes to this shit. I will never understand how a fan can see a positive happen to the club, but then instantly care about what a media outlet will think. It's fucking bizarre. If its because he cares what other fans of other clubs or neutrals will think, who fucking cares?! What a random Rotherham fan or neutral in Japan thinks makes no difference to the fact such a signing has been made.

Pigeonho said:
BringBackSwales said:
Pigeonho said:
Just enjoy it.

BringBackSwales said:

Ha! Good repost.
Course he is but he's a fucking drain when it comes to this shit. I will never understand how a fan can see a positive happen to the club, but then instantly care about what a media outlet will think. It's fucking bizarre. If its because he cares what other fans of other clubs or neutrals will think, who fucking cares?! What a random Rotherham fan or neutral in Japan thinks makes no difference to the fact such a signing has been made.

but not sure what's the point in you getting more pissed off with him getting pissed off with the media then he is pissed off with the media in the first place?

BringBackSwales said:
Pigeonho said:
BringBackSwales said:

Ha! Good repost.

but not sure what's the point in you getting more pissed off with him getting pissed off with the media then he is pissed off with the media in the first place?
I asked myself the same thing :-)
It just puts a downer on the positives.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.