Official Sunderland v Man City Thread

Inzi said:
anyone else worried if silva isn't picked? whats that gona mean for him for the rest of the season, he's just a squad player?

thought he was going to play an integral part this year

Not worried at all. We're in the fortunate position of not needing to throw him into games and hoping that he acclimatises to English football instantly. We can ease him into the Premiership, giving him appearances here and there as a substitute, there are players that have taken longer than others to settle and we have plenty of quality in the squad that we're not reliant on him having to play every game.

So much for all the "Milner, Johnson, Tevez, Kompany Out" doom-mongers!

They should stick to the Transfer Forum!

Danamy said:
LoveCity said:
No Silva, do you think he was intended to be a first team player with AJ benched but AJ's form is keeping him out of the team?

He'll be nurtured until he gets to grips with the pace of the Prem imo

i dont think its justthe pace of it he needs to beef up a bit to. youcan see hes gonna be class though

I think that we are very fortunate that we are going to be able to slowly introduce Silva to English football. It will be 2nd half of the season i imagine we'll see the best of him. The boy's got real talent but Europa league, Carling cup games will help him settle. I can also see him being more likely to start against weaker opposition at home when we play a more attacking style and hopefully playing him in place of Barry/De Jong.
What a squad we've got!

modgeblue said:
Danamy said:
He'll be nurtured until he gets to grips with the pace of the Prem imo

i dont think its justthe pace of it he needs to beef up a bit to. youcan see hes gonna be class though

I Agree...............it'll take him time to adapt but i'm sure his class will shine through in the end.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.