Official Sunderland v Man City Thread

i'm only joking guys. unchanged from monday. was nice to see you fret though, just think back 3 years, we'd have all sucked dick to have barry vieira and adebayor in our starting 11 :)

Tevez injured?? wtf. this is a big problem for us, he is the heart of the team imo. especially away we need him much more than at home. Milner we can replace, not Tevez. Who will replace that tenacity up front. Ade? Jo? It would have been nice to have Super Mario for a straight swap there. bah, I'll wait 'till it's official

kidash said:
i'm only joking guys. unchanged from monday. was nice to see you fret though, just think back 3 years, we'd have all sucked dick to have barry vieira and adebayor in our starting 11 :)
I'd sign off now and go for a drink, your about to be hounded by a few of our pre-teen members :)

kidash said:

phew!

anyone else worried if silva isn't picked? whats that gona mean for him for the rest of the season, he's just a squad player?

thought he was going to play an integral part this year

LoveCity said:
N-Word-Joe said:
which twitter are we meant to check for this? who posts it? or do i just type a search for Sunderland vs MCFC team line up twitter on google?

Official one: <a class="postlink" href="http://twitter.com/MCFC" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://twitter.com/MCFC</a>
Does this update auto or do I have to refresh?

Inzi said:
anyone else worried if silva isn't picked? whats that gona mean for him for the rest of the season, he's just a squad player?

thought he was going to play an integral part this year

We can always loan him out to Fulham if need be.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.