Official Sunderland v Man City Thread

Milner hasn't done much today. The same goes for Tevez. Yaya is by far our best offensive player.

haller said:
Damocles said:
That's because that's the formation that we play, and Mancini has won everything with his whole career!

Nothing ever exasperates me more than reading the fucking matchday thread. Clueless is not the word, it really isn't.

not quite true.

True, he played a different formation at Fiorentina for a little while where he won the Coppa Italia IIRC. However, his leagues and most of his cups at Inter, this was the default formation and style.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Why the fcuk do I read the match thread?

Sunderland actually have some ambition now, we should be able to pick them off easier now....

I'd defo give Silva 25-30 mins if it is still 0-0. With the amount of players they have behind the ball we rli need someone to 'thread the needle'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.