Official Sunderland v Man City Thread

bluemoon32 said:
mike channon´s windmill said:
The difference between the great and the good is that you don´t miss tap - ins and you take your chances every time - I fear the worst but I hope to God I´m wrong

Pleanty of great players have missed sitters, it happens, we'll be fine and go on to win this game.

Quite right my friend I remember a certain £80m Cristiano Ronaldo hitting 1 over the bar much closer in than Tevez was :)

Damocles said:
Ntini77 said:
Sorry wrote it wrong but we are still passing the ball back to the goalie after about 15 pointless passes like last season.

I miss having pace on the wings tbh.

That's a load of crap.

Hart has touched the ball three times this half. THREE.

Also, Johnson/Richards and Milner are rapid, far quicker than SWP/Petrov/Bellamy

Biggest load of tripe I've read on here.

IEvolux said:
BlueGun said:
I mean, Tevez should be playing behind someone like Dzeko.

This exactly, nobody is disputing Tevez is a great goalscorer but his play is very deep and he often looks to lay the ball off to another player rather than shoot himself. In a more supportive role being just behind say Ade we would create more shots on target.

That's because that's the formation that we play, and Mancini has won everything with his whole career!

Nothing ever exasperates me more than reading the fucking matchday thread. Clueless is not the word, it really isn't.

Some right idiots on this forum.. How some of you are slating Tevez is unreal, hes had a good game apart from the miss... Tevez is world class and surely has done it once in his whole career. And of course we need too score but we have another 45mins of domination as long as he doesnt change the side

Never expected Sunderland to play so defensive at home, if you didn't know better you would think we were the home team.

All they have is knock it to Malbranque then to Bent and let him just run into a brick wall or miss out Malbranque altogether and go long to Bent. So negative its quite shocking.

[quoteAlso, Johnson/Richards and Milner are rapid, far quicker than SWP/Petrov/Bellamy][/quote]

OH DEAR JUST OH DEAR.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.