Official Sunderland v Man City Thread

Another 100 million and another bullshit result.

What a pile of shite. Fooking hoof and hope all 2nd half.

DenisLawBackHeel74 said:
Mancini needs to learn how to beat these type of sides....

had nothing to do with mancini first half we should of buried them only the players let us down today!

I dont want to see richards in a city shirt again he is fucking shit. Every week he does this shit arms all over attackers in the area. He cant defend for shit get zabs in.

That is a terrible result. No other way of looking at it, we created hardly any clear cut chances, Ade unlucky not to score the real match deceider was tevez missing a side footer into an emptynet. Thanks city for ruining my bank holiday weekend.

At the end of the day you dont get in the champions league losing against sides like Sunderland.

Shocking result.

Shocking second half performance.

We are still some way from being serious contenders.

Sad when Bruce gets a team more up for it than us.

shit, poor 2nd half from us.
We looked very good 1st half but 2nd half we got things badly wrong.
Gutted :(

Deary fuckin me, optimistic 1st half, depressed second half......Ohhhhhhh to be a Blue. Weve not lost to Sunderland in 203 years what happened

i told you mancini is getting the sack by christmas,letting go off bellamy to keep shit players like ade and jo,now look no one was willing to run in behind,i love tevez but today he was selfish as fuck,he played like he did in his last season for the rags,all about himself.

There comes the problem of having too many quality players because even the unselfish players become selfish and tevez was amazingly selfish today,didn't see anything of milner or one dimensional johnson who yet again when he had to play against someone with a bit of speed he was anonymous.

I would say let go off ade and give wolfsburg 40m euros for dzeko because we don't have a goalscorer right now,someone to lead the line and bring people into play instead of trying to score for himself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.