Official Sunderland v Man City Thread

rastus said:
Deary fuckin me, optimistic 1st half, depressed second half......Ohhhhhhh to be a Blue. Weve not lost to Sunderland in 203 years what happened

When Tevez missed his chance, and when they told us how long it has been since sunderland won, I just knew it, its all in the cards. I've seen it before, you just get a feeling, its one of those jolly good city days.

oh well typical city still here,the press will have a field day,a draw wouldnt have been a bad result but to lose like that is sickening,and to make matters worse the sunderland team are basically reserves and second rate players picked up from other teams,that fcuker dean has previous with us and thinks he's a big time charlie,if the challenge had of been on one of our players it would have been waved away,DEAN must never ref us again..

Sorry for the half time prediction but I just fookin knew it - Mancini is losing the dressing room imo - just look at Tevez´s shocking attitude today - we lost to that shite so we can kiss goodbye to any idea of top 4 or winning anything - a squad like that should be able to cope easily with tosh like S´land - laughing stock once more - should I be fookin surprised ?!

zinaldo1982 said:
i told you mancini is getting the sack by christmas,letting go off bellamy to keep shit players like ade and jo,now look no one was willing to run in behind,i love tevez but today he was selfish as fuck,he played like he did in his last season for the rags,all about himself.

There comes the problem of having too many quality players because even the unselfish players become selfish and tevez was amazingly selfish today,didn't see anything of milner or one dimensional johnson who yet again when he had to play against someone with a bit of speed he was anonymous.

I would say let go off ade and give wolfsburg 40m euros for dzeko because we don't have a goalscorer right now,someone to lead the line and bring people into play instead of trying to score for himself.

Let go of him??? I'd fuckng push him out of the door if it was up to me.

And Johnson is NOT one-dimensional.

Disappointing second half.

Would have been fairly content with another point and another clean sheet.

4 from 3 just makes it an OK start to the season though.

Better things to come though, and if we can perform for 90 minutes like we did in the first half we'll win plenty of points away from home.

Richards didn't hold bent,he dived like most players now days do because he knew he wouldn't be able to get to the ball and because richards was close to him then he played it as if he was bundled onto the ground.

But what you need to ask is why did barry suddenly throw himself into that tackle when all he had to do was stay on his feet and the man was going to nowhere.

Mancini for me is going to lose his job by christmas time because he is making this team to work man like but with no real pace on the wings today,both milner and johnson couldn't do anything because they either to weak or too slow.

Silva better get used to this league but i am disappointed by just how much time he seems to want to have on the ball but sooner he actually start giving the ball quicker then he could well be an handful,i expect robinho to be given a chance if things don't get better because mancini will surely become desperate.

What a shitter. Well there's a lesson to be learned. Take you chances when they come.
I don't blame Mancini for that result. He picked the right team and tactics, it just didn't happen today. We were a little bit lethargic around the box, a few of our players tired in the second half like Milner who hasn't had much of a pre season, Tevez was off form all day and Johnson just couldn't get going at all. But apart from that I thought Barry bossed the game in midfield, Yaya was doing lots of good work going forward and Kolo and Kompany were dominant at the back.

Gutted we lost but, satisfied that things are moving the right way.

blue dallas said:
absolute gash.
negative approach and one up top for 80 mins against a steve bruce 11.
and then we bring jo on in injury time.
clueless.

There was nothing negative about the team in the first half. The game should have been won at that point. We stifled them and created lots of chances.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.