Official Supporters Club Membership: 2024-25 Season

I have a question regarding memberships. If I purchase a ticket using a membership can a family member use the ticket? Or are tickets tied to individual people?
Yes, Just email the ticket to the family member that is going the game if you aren't going. You can only download the ticket once so just email it over to whoever is going.

I joined a branch last week, My mate gave me the branch chairman phone number asking him to join...I could only join via the MCFC website and the link would be sent to him, I also had to be a MCFC member or I couldn't join.
Some of that is because the official
oSC recruitment campaign (City adverts etc) starts on Monday. Yes, everyone needs an individual City account with a Cityzen’s number.

Yes, Just email the ticket to the family member that is going the game if you aren't going. You can only download the ticket once so just email it over to whoever is going.
Yes, that’s doable process wise.. However,!If thet happened in my Branch and I was aware of it (member passing an OSC linked ticket to a non member). I would show the person the door.

It’s not really an OSC issue though.

Tried joining my local supporters club two years in a row now, both times I was asked to make payment via email, got no information where to make the payment or any contact numbers and my emails went unanswered.. think I will try another this year...

Has anyone had any success in joining the Doncaster branch? trying to decide it they are ignorant fuckwits or did I piss them off without knowing before moving here 2 years ago.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.