Official Supporters Club Membership: 2024-25 Season

But can you still just go to the ticket office and buy a ticket at the window/desk?
A couple of years ago, I was at the ticket office before the game and there were people buying memberships and tickets at the same time to get into a game. City probably sell a lot of
Memberships this way to tourists

A couple of years ago, I was at the ticket office before the game and there were people buying memberships and tickets at the same time to get into a game. City probably sell a lot of
Memberships this way to tourists
Can’t you still buy a ticket on general sale with just a supporter number , though some games might need previous buying history ?

I've applied the past two seasons to the East Midlands branch and been rejected both times. Applied early.

Used to be able to,for my daughter but last time she went was about 6 years ago.
I don't know more than I have read on here. Some Bluemooners mentioned getting some general sale tickets by phoning up the Club when official position was said to be match day membership minimum. I think it was for lower profile Champs League games that weren't going to sell out. It wasn't linked to the OSC.

I've applied the past two seasons to the East Midlands branch and been rejected both times. Applied early.
I think OSC memberships officially open for next season on the 1st July. Branches were encouraged to do a limited recruitment, mainly re-signs from Committee Members, for a couple of weeks before that to ensure the OSC system was working properly.

I don't know the East Mids Branch Blues.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.