Official Tottenham Hotspur v Man City thread

This is presuming Robinho isn't fit, I'd play just the 1 defensive midfielder for a change as I think we really have to go for the win and I think Kompany is the best out the 3.

.................Given................
Richards...Dunne...Onuoha...Bridge
...............Kompany...............
SWP.....Elano.....Ireland.....Petrov
................Bojinov................

Subs: Hart, Zabaleta, Evans, Sturridge, de Jong, Berti, Weiss.

Spurs 1 (Keane) City 2 (Ireland, Bojinov).

Fuck it 4 2 to city.

Keane 1
Defoe 1
for them

Elano 1
Ireland 1
Petrov 1
Boj 1
for us. Wishful thinking I know its just a feeling.

3-1 city caicedo (2) elano (pen) and hopefully newcastle beat fulham to top it off.

Any chance someone could PM me if any pubs in the City centre will be showing the Spurs game live on saturday afternoon. It's my wedding anniversary and the wife has booked a City Centre theatre break, "We Will Rock You" on Friday night at the Palace theatre, and then her to go shopping, and me to go drinking on the saturday. Many thanks in advance!

RobinJo said:
Depressed, and don't want to talk about the United game.

Going for a 2-1 City win.

Thoughts and teams?
spurs have a soft under belly, get stuck in, get in their faces and we'll dick them 3-0.

be aware though, barring the rags they are the luckiest team around.

. . . . . . . . . . . given . . . . . . . . . .
zab . . . . . ned . . . . . . . dunne . . . . . . . bridge

. . . . . . . vinnie . . . . . . . . de jong . . . .

swp/elano . . . . . . . .ireland . . . . . . . . petrov/robinho

. . . . . . . . . . . . . boj/robinho . . . . . .

i think robinho would do ok upfront on his own, he can hold the ball up, his work rate has improved greatly and we all know hes got the talent and eye for goal, would be a far better option than caicedo.

i think we'll win 2-1 as their miserbale twat of a manager doesn't seem to want 7th
come on city!!!

Can someone tell me where the 'extra' UEFA cup place has gone this season? Obviously we have to finish 7th to get in. With the Rags and Chelsea or Everton winning the cups 5th 6th and 7th qualify but last season (apart from ourselves because it was an extra place for fair play) Portsmouth, Villa, Tottenham and Everton qualified so where's that 4th UEFA spot gone?

blue 1992 said:
3-1 city.

Good luck with your 3 - 1 prediction "blue 1992", I wouldn't put too much money on it though, Spurs have conceded just 4 goals at WHL in the Premiership since Harry Redknapp has been in charge, 8 months ago, Spurs have conceded just 9 at home, which is the best defensive record in the Premiership.

All of these predictions of 3 and 4 goals, get a grip ffs, Spurs have had SIX clean sheets in a row but City, who let's be honest are absolutely shit away from home are going to score 4 goals in One game, when Spurs have conceded just 4 goals at WHL during the last 8 months. LOL

EssexYid said:
blue 1992 said:
3-1 city.

Good luck with your 3 - 1 prediction "blue 1992", I wouldn't put too much money on it though, Spurs have conceded just 4 goals at WHL in the Premiership since Harry Redknapp has been in charge, 8 months ago, Spurs have conceded just 9 at home, which is the best defensive record in the Premiership.

All of these predictions of 3 and 4 goals, get a grip ffs, Spurs have had SIX clean sheets in a row but City, who let's be honest are absolutely shit away from home are going to score 4 goals in One game, when Spurs have conceded just 4 goals at WHL during the last 8 months. LOL

Maybe we'll score 3 or 4 if Ledley King is playing?He'll probably still be pissed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.