Official Transfer Update Thread Summer 2011

Gokhan Tore to HSV has been confirmed by the club. I'm not sure how I knew about it before they announced it, accidental ITK but there you go! €1.3m

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.chelseafc.com/page/LatestNews/0,,10268~2372131,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.chelseafc.com/page/LatestNew ... 31,00.html</a>

From the Ukraine v. France game, it seemed the commentators were Certain Yohan Cabaye had signed with Newcastle. Could that be upated too? Or were they being premature?

Liverpool have gone mad if they spend £13m + Ngog on Henderson. Ngog has potential and if he's the big fish in a smaller pond, he could very well flurish, plus they will have £13m to blow too. I wonder what it is with Liverpool insisting on throwing money towards the N.E.?!

Pigeonho said:
Liverpool have gone mad if they spend £13m + Ngog on Henderson. Ngog has potential and if he's the big fish in a smaller pond, he could very well flurish, plus they will have £13m to blow too. I wonder what it is with Liverpool insisting on throwing money towards the N.E.?!

Good point. To me, N'gog has the potential to shine at Sunderland. Henderson, although impressive at times is a gamble.

Sky saying that O'Shea, Brown, and Gibson going to Sunderland in a 13mil package??

Farcical stuff.

Andouble said:
Sky saying that O'Shea, Brown, and Gibson going to Sunderland in a 13mil package??

Farcical stuff.

Sunderland love to buy rag rejects
Steve Bruce loves to buy rag rejects
Steve Bruce is sunderland manager

Makes perfect sense to me.

Rumour currently spreading that Phil Jones has failed his medical with the rags!

Jasondh said:
Rumour currently spreading that Phil Jones has failed his medical with the rags!

Already been shot down as false by journos on Twitter. Mourning Red Dippers probably.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.