Official trip thread to fans are going to Copenhagen

This is getting ridiculous and not only because I have already booked flights based on 1st leg away.

My understanding is that their relaid pitch isn't playable until Thurs 19th (rather than the alternative Weds 18th) which if played then means we would have to switch our Anfield game to Sun (as normal when UEFA tie played on a Thurs) BUT Liverpool won't shift to Sunday as they play Real Madrid away in Champs League the next week and neither us or Liverpool want only one clear day between games.

I can accept that it is unfair for City to be expected to play Thurs and Sat and it is equally unfair for Liverpool to play Sun/Tues hence the problem.

ONLY THING IS IF YOU LOOK AT LIVERPOOL'S SITE AND UEFA'S SITE THEY PLAY REAL ON THE WEDS!!!!!!!

So the solution is staring everyone in the face - first leg away on relaid pitch Thurs 19th - Liverpool vs City at Anfield on Sun 22nd and Real vs Liverpool on Weds 25th - each one of us and Liverpool gets 2 clear days between matches - what's the problem???

Or am I missing something????

kbb said:
just back from santander from stansted having booked easyjet stansted to copenhagen £125 return - ffs!!!

I take it you landed on the Friday and you've only just cleared security??!!

(Just joking, poking fun at the circus that they call Stanstead security. They should just rename the airport Standsteady, because you're stood up for about 3 hours in a queue to get searched or flash yer passport!)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.