Official U.A.E. v City Thread

i have watched the reserves numerous times and i have never seen vidal play left back tutte right wing and marshall left wing vidal is a right back tutte is central midfield and marshall central midfield bit of a shame on there debuts this doesnt reflect how these 3 players normaly perform

skinhead123 said:
i have watched the reserves numerous times and i have never seen vidal play left back tutte right wing and marshall left wing vidal is a right back tutte is central midfield and marshall central midfield bit of a shame on there debuts this doesnt reflect how these 3 players normaly perform

Isnt that typical Hughes, playing players out of position.

it as to be difficult enough for these kids at 32c and out of position i feel for them probably gutted

My heart goes out to the fans who made the effort to go,
I know it's only a friendly but having made the effort to go to Dubai! and to lose to U.A.E (Who cares about our players or their positions, we should of won)

Anyone feel embarrassed? especially with Sheik being there.

Glory will come, so they say.

I watch the game live.

Well, UAE team was composed of first and youth teams’ players, 5 players are playing for the first time with the national UAE team. Wile city as you know from consist mainly from of the reserve team except Ireland and Zabaleta.

City performance was awful (Sorry), it did not give the right impression about city and we were disappointed, although we are talking about the reserve team but we were expecting to see some talents ,tactic unfortunately we did not.

skinhead123 said:

That's what I thought. Granted I didn't see the game, but playing Marshall and Tutte on the flanks instead of their preferred central midfield position is hardly going to coax the best performance out of them.

I had the dubious pleasure of watching the game live on Abu Dhabi Sports TV from the comfort of my living room armed with plenty of Murphys and red wine. Ned was his usual composed self. Ireland tried hard, but the rest were poor. We need a better back-up goalie coz you can be sure that Given will get injured one day making those brave saves.

Imagine the score if we played a team of:

....................Given....................
Zabaleta....Touré....Lescott....Bridge

...........Ireland......de Jong...........
SWP................................Bellamy
....................Tévez...................
..................Adebayor.................

Bench:

Taylor,

Kompany,
Onuoha,

Barry,
Petrov,
Robinho,

RSC.

I say we would have won 4-1 cause our defence is a bit shitty now and again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.