Official Website Now Online

Argh.. Come on!

I know, I was also one of the person who waited to see it being launch in the morning.. Then a delayed an hour, then it would be launched today, and so on..

But now it's here, and I think it's a great site, and thanks the board that eksample the video-area is free.. And also interesting to read the interview with Mr. Sheihk Mansour..

The future is bright for City..

10 year deal with Umbro, a owner and manager interested in using the academy, new nice shirts, and so on..

Hope I spread a little of joy, with my post here..

Anyways, I'm from Denmark and that's why my english aren't topclass, but I guess you understand most of it.. ;)

What a stupid website. Got through to the card verification screen clicked submit & got a page not found message. No idea if its worked or not, & the phoneline is dead when I press for mail order customer services!

Manchester City said:
Argh.. Come on!

I know, I was also one of the person who waited to see it being launch in the morning.. Then a delayed an hour, then it would be launched today, and so on..

But now it's here, and I think it's a great site, and thanks the board that eksample the video-area is free.. And also interesting to read the interview with Mr. Sheihk Mansour..

The future is bright for City..

10 year deal with Umbro, a owner and manager interested in using the academy, new nice shirts, and so on..

Hope I spread a little of joy, with my post here..

Anyways, I'm from Denmark and that's why my english aren't topclass, but I guess you understand most of it.. ;)

With all the members, I cant believe you're the first to pick that username!!! Welcome!

The problem with that page is currently being fixed. If you get a confirmation email then the order was processed.

This is the e-mail I have sent to the club........Not a complainer but come on all we wanted to do was buy a shirt!!!!

To Whom It May Concern:

I hope you can help!

Following numerous attempts (too many to mention) by myself, girlfriend and other family members since 9am this morning, at 17.05pm I still have NO HOME SHIRT!

I have tried FOUR different credit cards on the website and have even received a call from my bank, Barclays, to ask why transactions of £1 are continuing to leave my account and go into a holding account!

I finally got through to mail order following a one hour holding experience after being transferred from Customer Service to be told to order a shirt on the website where I would be able to obtain a ticket to the concert.

Again I was rejected online and so rang to order over the phone and to query the activity on my account, only to be told I needed to be transferred to mail order customer services – this didn’t happen as I was cut off for the sixth time of the day.

To top it all off when I did get through again at 17.02pm I was told by recorded message that the offices were now closed.

Surely a management decision should have been made to keep some staff behind who could take calls from disgruntled supporters who have been trying all day only to show their fantastic support.

As a season ticket holder, away game traveller and user of hospitality within a business environment I expect much more from a club I love and one which is shouting about the heights it wishes to reach.

The message Thank you for your loyal and valued support of MCFC is everywhere you look at the moment however right now I don’t feel very valued.

Whilst I realise that even on an ordinary day technical issues arise, taking everything aside the Customer Service I have experienced has just not been good enough.

I would appreciate a response within 24 hours by phone and the opportunity to speak to a senior member of the MCFC team.

Working in an FMCG environment in a customer facing role I realise how tough things can be and how much a first impression counts.

We should be getting better and some days I truly believe we are moving away from the TYPICAL CITY attitude however today was yet again one step forward and two steps back!

Looking forward to your response

Kind Regards

The website in itself is good, and I like some of the features but if you're going to sell stuff FFS make sure the payment processing works before releasing it, that is really poor.

The site does look great, and hopefully the video exclusives will follow at regular intervals.

However, the shop is an epic fail.

Tried 3 or 4 times on my mastercard, goes through to RBS secure varification, and when directed back to the OS get the same "page not found" message and you have to start again from scratch.

Poor show City - sorry but it's true.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.