Official Website Now Online

tomcoblue said:
lancs blue said:
Entered all my details for the pre-order, clicked on the "PAY" button and then got a screen saying "click here to proceed to your card-issuers website". Clicked on that and got a big fuck-off message "You cannot access this page". D'oh. No idea whether the order's been processed or not.

Me too, and just noticed that the shop and most of the site is the same address as the one that we aren't supposed to go on!!

Yeah, me too :-( On my credit card secure account section it's showing up as £1.00, yet it isn't showing up on recent transactions.

Forzacitizens said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
Just keeps refusing my card.

Theres nothing wrong with the card becuase ive checked with the bank and my wages have only just gone in

Getting f*ckin sick to death of this

i know its rejecting my card also

This is beyond a joke mate, been up since 8:30 to get on and get my shirt and tickets. Took the day off work and im still sat here now at 20 to 4 with neither, Sent an email to retail this morning at half 10 and still no reply. What pisses me off is the fact that the tickets were supposed to be for people online only but the club have been giving them out over the phone and even when i phoned the card was again rejected.

Is your card maestro mate?

I'm just gonna wait till later to order i think, i try and order and get the verified by visa box as normal, but it says for the amount of £1.00!! Now thats a cheap shirt!! :)

2wr40sz.jpg

No problem here! Got my order in with no problems. Just received my email confirmation as well. I'm using FF and I can watch the videos with no problem (although there was one ugly so and so in the "website launch" video!)

BibbyBlue85 said:
Forzacitizens said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
Just keeps refusing my card.

Theres nothing wrong with the card becuase ive checked with the bank and my wages have only just gone in

Getting f*ckin sick to death of this

i know its rejecting my card also

This is beyond a joke mate, been up since 8:30 to get on and get my shirt and tickets. Took the day off work and im still sat here now at 20 to 4 with neither, Sent an email to retail this morning at half 10 and still no reply. What pisses me off is the fact that the tickets were supposed to be for people online only but the club have been giving them out over the phone and even when i phoned the card was again rejected.

Is your card maestro mate?

nah mine is visa, rang up two times didn't work either

jimharri said:
No problem here! Got my order in with no problems. Just received my email confirmation as well. I'm using FF and I can watch the videos with no problem (although there was one ugly so and so in the "website launch" video!)

well you should be easy to spot this year ! you'll be the only bloke in a shirt and the only fella at the doves by the look of it lol

Girls are now going shopping instead and the lad says he'll get a video game and get a shirt when the season starts. the pity of it is I doubt the club give a shit over 2 shirts but its just so frustrating when they are supposedly putting things right ! Oh well, sure it will improve as time goes on but I think I'll stick to BM now Damocles has us running smoothly ! (hows that for tempting fate lol)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.