Official Wigan vs CITY Thread

Wigan: Kirkland, Melchiot, Boyce, Bramble, Figueroa, Rodallega, Thomas, Diame, N'Zogbia, Scharner, Scotland. Subs: Pollitt, Cho, Koumas, Gomez, Sinclair, Kapo, King.

Man City: Given, Zabaleta, Richards, Lescott, Bridge, Wright-Phillips, De Jong, Barry, Petrov, Tevez, Adebayor. Subs: Taylor, Johnson, Ireland, Santa Cruz, Sylvinho, Kompany, Weiss

Ireland should have started. SWP should be on the bench this game. Shame.

So it's essentially the West Ham team and formation aside from Toure/Richards and Bellamy/Adebayor

Ireland shoud deffo start, without him we play ok up until final third then look clueless!

Ireland turned the game when he came on against Villa easily our best player last season, he can play the holding roll but also scores and can pick out passes.

Richards back at centre half is giving me nightmares as well.

No Bellamy hes going to be a big big miss.

No Ireland

Dont know about this move by Hughes he turned the game when he came on at Villa bit of a surprise if you ask me I think this game is made for Ireland. We should be looking to take the game to Wigan today.

Love how Richard Keys keeps going on about a minimum of 4th place is needed for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.