Official Wigan vs CITY Thread

Project said:
Love how Richard Keys keeps going on about a minimum of 4th place is needed for us.

Richard Keys? Why do you want to listen to him?

Damn, I wish Vince could've played CB, not at all confident with Richards, :( , and hopefully Bluesy's said to Petrov: 'Listen, ur goin in January, now play well and impress some other teams u miserable git.'

On a more positive note, i'm goin for a win of 2-0 or more, Come on Blues!!!

Somud said:
Project said:
Love how Richard Keys keeps going on about a minimum of 4th place is needed for us.

Richard Keys? Why do you want to listen to him?

Not really got a choice if you are watching us on Sky have you?

Re: No Ireland

Yes I agree, Im sure he'll come on if need be, hopefully though that wont be neccassary ;).

EDIT: He's obviously not fully fit yet either, otherwise he would be playing, surely?

Re: No Ireland

i would have agreed but i think as toure is injured leaving richards and lescott as our centre back pairing the better option is to put de jong in there in front

Gutted about Ireland not starting, but I agree that De Jong has to start if Petrov plays because Barry is the first name on the team sheet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.