Official Wigan vs CITY Thread

They have a nasty habit of giving us a real thumping when we last expect it so I predict Wigan 4-2 City especially recognising our many absentees.

I cannot stand these pie munching in-breds and I am sick of losing to them all the time. No doubt the horrible little shits will beat us again. They are the new Stockport County, as far as City is concerned.

just hope that DeJong, Lesc and Toure are fit enough. come on City, we'll win 2-0.

its more about who plays than who is missing.
should we have
barry
shay
ade
stevie all starting you can fill in the blanks, we'll still thump them.

Very nervous about this as even a draw will be seen as a backward step. This could be our 3rd away win this season - compared to only 2 all last term.

Potential for Ade and RSC up front, if so i hope we dont start lumping it.

Wigan lot seem to be hoping to 'nick' a draw!

I do like the welcoming pic on their fotymad forum though <a class="postlink" href="http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=558" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=558</a>

....................Given....................
Zabaleta....Toure....Lescott....Bridge

...........Ireland.......Barry............
Bellamy............................Petrov
....................Tevez...................

..................Adebayor................

If everyone was fit I would go with this. But it will be De jong for Ireland and SWP for Petrov - even though Petrov is a much better player, scores and assists more. Hughes doesnt seem to rate him at all and wont drop SWP.

If we want to finish in the top 4 we have to beat sides like Wigan home and away no ifs or buts.

Looking at the injuries it could be a completely makeshift defence, will be a very hard game this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.