Official Wigan vs CITY Thread

Greiver said:
----------------------------------------Given--------------------------------------
----------Zabaleta----------Lescott----Toure---------------Bridge---------
-----------------------------------TheBeast---------------------------------------
-----Shauny-------------------Superman--------------Barry-----------------
--------------------Tevez----------------------Adebayor------------------------

2-0, Adebayor, Tevez

sorry mate but that entire back 4 plus 'the beast' is injured.

RSC and Ade should never play together. We only need one of those type of forwards.

Regarding SWP on the left and Bellamy on the right, what's that all about?

When did all our players get injured? We have way too many injury problems, we need to look at our training and what our physios are doing, this is not normal.

Hopefully, De Jong, Barry, Bellamy, Tevez and Ireland plays. Micah and Sylvinho on the full-backs are OK.

Anyone believe the injuries? wouldn't be surprised if most of them start

PowderBlue said:
Very nervous about this as even a draw will be seen as a backward step. This could be our 3rd away win this season - compared to only 2 all last term.

Potential for Ade and RSC up front, if so i hope we dont start lumping it.

Wigan lot seem to be hoping to 'nick' a draw!

I do like the welcoming pic on their fotymad forum though <a class="postlink" href="http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=558" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=558</a>

Oh my word!!! Think I will be a regular vistor to the old wiganar website!!!!

Toure, Lescott Zab De Jong injuries picked up against Villa, suspect Bellamy injury picked up on international duty same for Bridge the rest are long term.

These things happen it is why you need a big squad, we don't want to be in liverpool situation where two injuries fucks up team.

I am hoping that the injuries picked up at Villa will clear sufficiently for some to play today.

For me Richards should play right back unless Toure injured which means would switch him to play centre half don't think Kompany match fit.

As for midfield if De Jong fit he should partner Barry if Bellars injured should consider Petrov Stevie Ireland should play if De Jong doesn't start and I would keep RSC on the bench.

I can't see us losing but not sure whether we will win, but a win should be something we go for if we have top 4 ambitions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.