OH, 4 More Players !?

I like Srna, solid player.

Has a fucking rocket of a free kick as well, evidence here: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrRrOk6_k2o" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrRrOk6_k2o</a>

just a quick one. with richard dunne heavily linked with a move away from the club who do we think will be wearing the armband come the blackburn game?

Barry JT or Vincent Kompany...Dunne will be left as club captain though if he stays.Kompany for me,calmest cat in town ;-)

Gary Cook the other day said 'it stops when MH feels he has the right players' so i think 2 is most probable, but i wouldn't be suprised if it was more

Thaksinssoldier said:
Barry JT or Vincent Kompany...Dunne will be left as club captain though if he stays.Kompany for me,calmest cat in town ;-)

But Special K's out for the start of the season, and if we start well and go on a run he will have to bide his time to get in. As stated earlier I think it will be Barry unless JT joins.

Ireland was skipper yday, I wouldn't want to put that pressure on him though, just let him get on with his football

1. Terry or Toure (both quality centre backs)
2. Lescott (another quality centre back)
3. Maicon (top right back and possible swap for Elano)
4. Moutinho or Veloso (swap deal when Caicedo goes to Sporting)

Even though I do have concern with RB I think we need 2 x CB's i.e. Terry & Lescott both England Internationals Prem proven and quality! This would leave the likes of Dunne & Ned as back up, and even Kompany who I think is awesome at CB! As has been said Lescott and Barry can do a good job at LB. So the only real weak link is possibly RB.

Heres how I see it shaping up going on the 2 players in each position theory!

GK's
Given
Taylor

Bridge LB
Garrido LB
Lescott LB/CB
Terry CB
Ned CB
Dunne CB
Richards RB
Zabi RB/CM

Petrov LM
Robinho LM/CF
De Jong DCM
Kompany DCM/CB
Barry DCM/CM/LM/LB
Ireland ACM
Johnson CM (The Forgotten Lad)
Elano ACM/RM
SWP RM

Bellamy CF/LM
Santa Cruz CF
Tevez CF/RM
Adebayor CF

Not a bad little side at all!

leve003 said:
just a quick one. with richard dunne heavily linked with a move away from the club who do we think will be wearing the armband come the blackburn game?

Not inconceivable it may be Ireland - he was chosen for the press conference in Abu Dhabi with the new signings and it would send out the right messages regarding work ethic and former academy players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.