Oh dear, Paddy Crerand....

I'd love to have been a fly on the wall when he heard that Jesus had scored and City had 100 points. Paddy's liver must have been preparing for toxic shock.

Watch what your saying Cookster, I got banned recently for calling Fergiscum a **** and a twat when he was poorly. Think it’s alright again now he’s off the free list.

I'very no problem with people's opinions on Ferguson, good or bad.
It was just the hypocrital rawkesh love in by a large number of posters that got my goat.

i also got banned from posting on the fergie thread,for speaking my mind!! people will again be suckholin when this **** dies or gets ill mark my words,

@Gary James, in his autobiography of Sir Joe, relates the story of the great man and Big Mal being invited to the rags' end of season bash, celebrating their recent league title win.

During the evening, Malcolm told Sandy Busby, the son of the former City player, that his old man had had a 20 year start, but we will surpass him in three.

Crerand overheard this and bet Mal £10 that City would never have a 30 000 crowd again. The sixth home game saw an attendance of over 34 000 and Cretin had lotst his bet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.