Oh Graham Poll...........

M M

mat

......is Still a fucking arsehole!!!!

Spouting shite on SSN about the "stamp" on SSN

He's telling Clattenberg how to suspend him.

corky1970 said:
well it was a stamp , and it was pretty bad and stupid.

but poll is still a cnut and is getting paid for his opinion, so he is there to be shot at, which i will be doing with a feeking sniper rifle !!

What really is annoying me is that he's literally bullet pointing what the ref should do if he hasn't seen it.

mat said:
corky1970 said:
well it was a stamp , and it was pretty bad and stupid.

but poll is still a cnut and is getting paid for his opinion, so he is there to be shot at, which i will be doing with a feeking sniper rifle !!

What really is annoying me is that he's literally bullet pointing what the ref should do if he hasn't seen it.

Not even should. But will do. Its outrageous.

haha, Yellow card for a two footed challenge, red for a possible stamp. No wonder Poll was fucking dog shit.

this is wrong!! i'd say poll wants him out for the derby and it to be dealt in a fast track way meaning a ban for sundays game,this is forcing the fa to come down hard on him

GStar said:
lee-mcfc said:
yawn....?

Errr... No.

If you were watching you'd see how he's spinning for the FA to give Adebayor a long term ban.

He's already said the "stamp" will be punished.

errr, i know . am saying yawn because were gonna be hearing this forever now and there is already like 5 threads about this stamp

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.