Oh Graham Poll...........

He was basically sitting there saying that adebayor will get a ban for both incidents. The one with the arse fans and the stamp. He came out with a few numbers and was saying the FA could make it as long as they like. He was saying like around a 6 match ban altogether, which is pathetic. He just said that van persie should have had a yellow and adebayor a red.

How ironic would it be if the FA banned Adebayor but also saw RvP's tackle as dangerous and gave him a straight red card too after Arsenal and RvP have made a big song and dance about it!!

I don't think someone who gives out 3 yellow cards to the same person is in any position to comment about how to referee.

what is bugging me is that when RVP scored he come over towards where i was sitting and was sweering at the crowd but the linesman did nothing

So Neville celebrating in front of the City fans, and receiving a caution as to his future conduct, must have been different then.
No incitement there !
Nice to know how the authorities operate.

How many times has "shrek" stamped on people and it has gone unmentioned.???? Now city are on top of the media`s "hit list". we will be shot down for any minor incident.
I suppose we can look forward to a lot of this for the rest of the season, or untill we no longer pose a threat to the "TOP 4".!!!!!!!!!!!

Incidentally, Poll's interview on Sky this morning said he felt it was a dangerous precedent to set should they punish Adebayor for his celebration. He said the rules of the game deal with that with a yellow card, so the matter should be finished.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.