Oh Graham Poll...........

Why are ex-refs so desperate to be celebs these days? I blame that David Ellery. He was the first that wanted to be the centre of attention rather than the players. At least Poll's not as bad as Jeff "Rent-a-quote" Winter.

Again... This thread isnt just about the "stamp".

There's a lot to take from what Graham Poll has just said; the attitude and culture of referee's in general, the process the FA/PL go through etc.

Plus, putting yawn in threads and nothing else is pointless... if you think its duplicating, then let it die, dont post in it and bump it.

Im quite surprised at how the term 'stamp' is being thrown around. A stamp in my eyes is when you are stood above a player and put the full force of your body into a flat footed movement onto someone. I would call it a flick out if anything.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcdCq2OxtGc[/youtube]

Well if #unt can get away with this I don't see how EA can be dealt with differently

i'm quite convinced that this ade thing will now be fastracked by the fa because of sky and other media reactions,come tue i wouldnt be surprised if he is given a 3-4 game ban starting this sunday,this is what sky and co want so expect the worse :-(

GStar said:

There's a lot to take from what Graham Poll has just said; the attitude and culture of referee's in general, the process the FA/PL go through etc.

Plus, putting yawn in threads and nothing else is pointless... if you think its duplicating, then let it die, dont post in it and bump it.

right . and ill put anything i wanna put just like you can write w.e you want too.

lee-mcfc said:
GStar said:

right . and ill put anything i wanna put just like you can write w.e you want too.

Aahhh... What a beacon of shining light!

Come on, don't be so up tight. You and i both know that forum's live on debate. How does anyone reply to "yawn". Its adds nothing.

GStar said:
lee-mcfc said:

Aahhh... What a beacon of shining light!

Come on, don't be so up tight. You and i both know that forum's live on debate. How does anyone reply to "yawn". Its adds nothing.
and he's still going on...just stop replying to us now its waste.

corky1970 said:
well it was a stamp , and it was pretty bad and stupid.

but poll is still a cnut and is getting paid for his opinion, so he is there to be shot at, which i will be doing with a feeking sniper rifle !!

I'd be surprised if Sky Sports News were paying him to do an interview.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.