Oh no!!!.... What have we done?

MonacoCityFan said:
Benjani is class , he just needs to get his form back on with play time
Mancini is not stupid to just loan him . He will come back strong

He won't. He's out of contract come summer. (Sorry if someone already said that I could only be arsed reading page 1)

Monaco is what they call Munich in Italy by the way. Probably a united fan being sick.

MonacoCityFan said:
Benjani is class , he just needs to get his form back on with play time
Mancini is not stupid to just loan him . He will come back strong
Have been smoking something illegal

mammutly said:
mcfc_die_hard said:
who knows more you or mancini? if benjani was any good then we wouldnt loan him out

Who knows more, you or Steve Bruce? If Benjani was shit a premier league manager wouldn't agree to pay his wages.

Are you actually trying to tell me benjani has a future at our club? because if you are then i think you need a lie down pal

mcfc_die_hard said:
mammutly said:
Who knows more, you or Steve Bruce? If Benjani was shit a premier league manager wouldn't agree to pay his wages.

Are you actually trying to tell me benjani has a future at our club? because if you are then i think you need a lie down pal

He's not shit. He's a passable premier league player. We are looking at being better than passable. Thanks for the goals, Benji, but things move on.

goose72 said:
mcfc_die_hard said:

He's not shit. He's a passable premier league player. We are looking at being better than passable. Thanks for the goals, Benji, but things move on.

I tend to agree with that

black mamba said:
He'll be alright .

Mind you i can't really see him settin' the place on fire ..... just the odd goal now and again to remind them that he's a striker!

2uz9svs.jpg

Sorry Benji but your gonna have to get two hands on him if you don't want him to beat you to the ball in your first training sessionm .

goose72 said:
mcfc_die_hard said:

Yeah shame he has the first touch of a 1 legged goat, and would struggle to hit planet earth with a tactical nuclear missile

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.