OJ Simpson dead

I still find it inconceivable he got away with that double murder charge. I guess him being such a huge star in America probably helped.

Race had a big impact. Prosecution's case was in tatters with the recordings of that officer using the N word. The heavy handed policing against black communities were just given further evidence of racism within the police force. Unfortunately a lot of black communities saw it as a fight against the police and establishment instead of what is should of been and convicting a guilty man of murder.

Detestable human being and the fear in Nicole's voice in some of those calls to the police is harrowing. Can even hear him in the background when the red mist had descended. Complete twat.

He defo did kill nicole , cant say i am sorry he has gone , he was put away for armed robbery a few years ago, violent twat
There was a fantastic documentary on BBC a few years ago where a couple of jurors admitted he was but he was acquitted as a fuck you to the system at the time.

I think the trial was around the time of the Rodney king beatings and the LA riots?

LydYIIp.jpeg

ESPN's superb 10 hr documentary covering the career, the murder trial and post trial downfall of the Juice.

I still find it inconceivable he got away with that double murder charge. I guess him being such a huge star in America probably helped.

There was a lot of racial prejudice by police against black America at the time. There were several notable incidents where police officers got off with murdering black people which led to the community not trusting the police in the slightest.

The result was that when OJ was arrested the general feeling from black Americans was that this was another attempt by the police to shit over black people and their biggest star.

The jury for the trial was a black majority and they basically refused to incriminate OJ because of that fear it was a set up. OJ basically benefitted from the way innocent black people had been badly treated previously.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.